Want to Change Name on Facebook? Get a Step by Step Guide to Do So
There could be anything behind changing a Facebook account name. You can change name on Facebook within a minute there is nothing difficult in doing so. But some restrictions are there from Facebook for changing profile names like once in 60 days you can change name on Facebook only. In addition, if you don't know the procedure, you can go through the mentioned steps below.
How to Change the Name on Facebook Profile? Follow the Steps
- First of all, you need to go to the login page of Facebook.
- Then you should log in to your account.
- Next, on the Facebook page, you'll see a down triangle icon at the right top corner of the screen, click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, you are required to choose the Settings option.
- In this way, you'll redirect to the General Account Settings page and there, you need to choose the Edit option next to your Name.
- On the next page, you are required to enter the first name, middle name, and last name.
- Also, you can click the Review Change option to check how it would look like when you change name on Facebook.
- If you're okay with the changes and want to continue with the new name on Facebook, you should click Save Changes.
- Once you complete the above steps, your process of changing Facebook profile name gets completed without any hassle.
Change Facebook Name from Anywhere Instantly Without Any Hassle
Undoubtedly, you can change your name on Facebook by following the above steps and won't face any problem. But there are times when it becomes difficult to change Facebook profile name. In such a case, you can contact the Customer service to get help in order to change name on Facebook. So, dial the phone number and get assistance from the technical experts around the clock.