Recover Google Account Using Date of Birth
Google account is a service which is used to access and consume the services provided by Google. Which makes google account a vital service for the users. There are cases when a Google account needs to be recovered by the user and many users try to recover their account using the date of birth, so it is very important to know this process.
- Google account recovery by Date of Birth
- Open Gmail.com website from any device which you are using
- Enter the Email ID
- Click Next.
- Click on Forget Password
- Google will ask you to enter the Last Password.
- Click on try another way.
- Enter the Date and Month when this account is created.
- At the next step, fill your Date of Birth.
- At the new dialogue box, create a new password.
By Following the Above-Given Process You can Recover Google Account Using Date of Birth.
- Another way to recover Google Account
- Visit the Google Account Recovery page for verification of the account.
- Enter the Email address you want to recover and click Continue.
- Google Recovery page will ask you to enter the last remembered password.
- After this, you will be asked some questions by Google, it is recommended to answer them to the best of your ability.
- At the end of the verification process you will be able to recover your account.
there are various services provided by Google like Gmail, Google+, Hangouts and many more and for achieving the authorization to these services it is required to have a google account and if you don’t have the access to your Google account then use Google Account Recovery Date of Birth option to recover it.